Cold salad is made with corn and peppers. You will be proud to take with you for any holiday occasion!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, or to taste
In a large bowl, mix together the corn, yellow pepper, red pepper, green pepper, red onion, cucumber, tomato and mayonnaise. Adjust the amount of mayonnaise to your liking. Chill until serving.