Smoked salmon spread using lower-fat cream cheese with the addition of capers, dill, and chives for an extra flavor boost.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons capers, plus
- 1 tablespoon caper juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons dried chives
- 2 tablespoons dried dill weed
- buttery crackers
In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, smoked salmon, capers, caper juice, lemon juice, chives, and dill weed until well blended. Cover, and chill for 1 hour. Serve with buttery crackers.