Apple, pineapple, peas, hard-cooked eggs and pasta in a creamy dressing.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package macaroni
- 10 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) jar creamy salad dressing
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas, drained
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
In large bowl combine pasta, eggs, dressing, onion, apple, pineapple and peas. Chill 2 hours in refrigerator. Serve cold.