The herbs, vegetables and spices combine to create a tasty, healthy topping for the baked crescent rolls and cream cheese.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons salad seasoning mix
Without separating the dough, roll out both packs of crescent rolls onto a baking sheet, forming them into a single, flat surface. Bake according to the directions on the package. Allow the finished rolls to cool.
In a bowl, Mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, basil and garlic powder. Spread the mixture evenly over the surface of the rolls. Spread the broccoli, cauliflower and carrots on top of the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle the salad seasoning mix over all. Cut into squares and serve.