This is a delicious, zesty slaw packed with crunch and flavor. It needs to be chilled at least 1 hour before serving.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 3/4 cup salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
In a large bowl, mix the peas, cabbage, and green onion.
In a separate bowl, mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt, and curry powder.
Pour the sour cream mixture over the cabbage mixture, and toss to coat. Cover, and refrigerate at least 1 hour, or overnight. Sprinkle with peanuts to serve.