Great colorful side dish that's easy to make and bursting with flavor. You can also sprinkle some of your favorite Italian cheese on top when finished.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add the spinach, prosciutto, red peppers and artichoke hearts. Season with garlic powder. Cook and stir for 15 minutes, until heated through.