A scrumptious dressing of olive oil, tarragon vinegar and fresh lemon juice adorns this turkey pasta salad. Try to use the tri-colored pasta if you can find it. It's ideal for back-to-school or Labor Day.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 1/2 cups rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cooked and cubed white turkey meat
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
In a large bowl combine the pasta, turkey cubes, scallions, celery, parsley and tarragon and mix together.
In a small bowl blend together the oil, vinegar, lemon juice and mayonnaise. Add this mixture to the turkey mixture and mix well, coating all surfaces. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, or until chilled through.