These are always requested for a party, and are always the first to disappear!
INGREDIENTS (for 9 servings):
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 cups finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 pinches paprika
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Combine the potatoes, potato soup, celery soup, sour cream, milk, onion, salt, pepper and dill weed. Stir until well mixed; pour into prepared baking dish.
Spread cheese evenly over potatoes, sprinkle with paprika and bake for 1-1/2 hours until browned on top and bubbly.