Chopped vegetable pieces give a colorful, confetti-like appearance to these festive party bites.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 cups chopped vegetables (green and red bell pepper, carrots, broccoli)
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Salad Supreme Seasoning
Press refrigerator crescent rolls into a 15x10x1-inch baking sheet to form a crust. Bake in 350 degree F oven 12-15 minutes.
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, basil leaves and garlic powder. Spread thinly over cooled crust. Top with chopped vegetables. Sprinkle generously with Salad Supreme.
Chill from 1 hour to overnight, or serve immediately.