Red and green cabbage is tossed with carrots, green onion and red bell pepper in a sweet and tangy cider vinaigrette.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 2/3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup minced red bell pepper
In a large bowl, whisk together the honey, vegetable oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Add green and red cabbage, green onion, carrots and red pepper. Toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate several hours before serving.