This is a very easy pie to make, and it is wonderful for hot summer days. Use pineapple tidbits or chunks.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
In a large bowl, beat together condensed milk and lemon juice. Beat in whipped topping. Stir in well drained fruit. Beat, beat, beat until mixture looks like confetti.
Pour filling into graham cracker crusts, and chill for at least 4 hours.