A colorful, crispy dish packed with powerful cancer fighters, including folic acid.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 1 (19 ounce) can white (cannellini) beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/3 cup walnuts, toasted
- 2 large scallions, sliced, with green tops
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Put first five ingredients in a bowl. Whisk together oil, vinegar, juice. Toss all. Serve.