Chocolate Covered Raisin Cookie mix in a jar with tag attached with directions on how to prepare the mix. These make wonderful gifts to give any time of year and also for wedding favors, hostess gifts, baby showers or take to a cookie exchange and make
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chocolate covered raisins
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Mix together the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
Layer ingredients in order given in a quart size '' wide mouth '' canning jar. Press each layer firmly in place making sure you really pack it down before you add the flour mixture, it will be a tight fit but it will work.
Attach instructions to the jar:
Chocolate Covered Raisin Cookies
1. Empty cookie mix into large mixing bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly blend mix.
2. Add 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened at room temperature. DO NOT USE DIET MARGARINE Add 1 egg, slightly beaten and 1 teaspoon vanilla
3. Mix until completely blended. You will need to finish mixing with your hands.
4. Shape into walnut sized balls. Place 2 inches apart on a parchment lined cookie sheet. DO NOT USE WAXED PAPER.
5. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) 13 to 15 minutes until tops are very lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to racks to finish cooling.
More Tips for Cookie and Brownie Mix in a Jar