Peanut Butter Cup Cookie mix in a jar with tag attached with directions on how to prepare the mix. These make wonderful gifts to give any time of year and also for wedding favors, hostess gifts, baby showers or take to a cookie exchange and make sure to
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 peanut butter cups, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
Mix together the flour, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
Layer ingredients in order given in a 1 quart ''wide mouth'' canning jar. Press each layer firmly in place. It will be a tight fit. Add chopped peanut butter cups last.
Attach these directions to Jar:
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
1. Remove peanut butter cups from jar. Set aside.
2. Empty remaining cookie mix into large mixing bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly blend mix.
3. Add 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened at room temperature. DO NOT USE DIET MARGARINE. Add in 1 egg, slightly beaten, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
4. Mix until completely blended. You will need to finish mixing with your hands.
5. Mix in peanut butter cups.
6. Shape into walnut sized balls. Place 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets.
7. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 12 to 14 minutes until edges are lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to racks to finish cooling. Makes 2 1/2 dozen cookies.
More Tips for Cookie and Brownie Mix in a Jar