A great way to use all those cucumbers you get from your plants! A little zing from the jalapeno and a burst of lime add a fresh taste to cucumbers in this refreshing fresh salsa.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 medium cucumbers - peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) package tortilla chips
In a medium bowl, stir together the cucumbers, tomatoes, green pepper, jalapeno pepper, onion, garlic, lime juice, parsley, cilantro, dill, and salt. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips.