This a traditional Puerto Rican eggnog. I am Crucian-Puerto Rican (from St. Croix, VI) and we enjoy this made with our own Cruzan Rum. So, kick up your feet and enjoy!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 6 egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 5 (12 fluid ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 4 1/4 cups light rum
In a medium bowl, whisk egg yolks until smooth. Whisk in cinnamon and vanilla Stir in coconut milk, cream of coconut, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, and rum. Taste and adjust cinnamon and vanilla if desired. Blend well and strain through a fine sieve or cheesecloth. Pour into clean bottles. Serve chilled.
Making your Eggs Safe