A surprising switch from the usual cheddar-cheese ball ...this one 's stocked with cream cheese, corned beef and the requisite horseradish.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 10 (12 ounce) cans corned beef
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup sweet pickle relish
Combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, corned beef, horseradish, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and sweet pickle relish in a medium size bowl. Using an electric mixer, mix at a medium speed until mixture is smooth. Shape the mixture into a ball. Refrigerate until ready to eat.