This mixture of creamed corn, corn niblets, sour cream, butter and muffin mix makes a suitable side dish for meat or poultry.
INGREDIENTS (for 9 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package corn bread mix
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a mixing bowl, stir together the sour cream, butter, creamed corn, corn nibblets and corn muffin mix.
Pour into a 1 quart casserole dish and bake for 40 minutes.