Crispy corn flake crumbs are the perfect coating for tender baked chicken.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 cup KELLOGG'S® CORN FLAKE CRUMBS
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3 pounds broiler chicken pieces rinsed and dried
- 1/2 cup evaporated skimmed milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
Combine KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKE CRUMBS and seasoned salt. Dip chicken pieces in evaporated milk and coat with Corn Flake Crumbs mixture. Place in single layer, skin side up, in a shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with margarine.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until chicken is tender, no longer pink and juices run clear. Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking.
3 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts can be substituted for the broiler chicken pieces.