This is a cool, refreshing dip that can be served anytime. Serve with chips, crackers or sliced vegetables. Exceptional with Hawaiian bread.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3 (11 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles, drained
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 10 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine Mexican-style corn, green chilis, green onions, sour cream, jalapeno pepper, mayonnaise, and cheddar cheese. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.