Canned corned beef is combined with macaroni, cheese, cream of chicken soup, and vegetables. The assembled dish should be refrigerated overnight before cooking.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 pound processed American cheese, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package green peas
In a large bowl, mix together the macaroni, cheese, onion, green bell pepper, corned beef, soup, milk and peas.
Place this in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish and refrigerate overnight.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Allow dish to come up to room temperature.
Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.