Canned corned beef, Velveeta, cream of chicken soup and a bit of milk are tossed with noodles and baked until the flavors meld.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef
- 4 ounces processed cheese food (eg. Velveeta)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Cook noodles until tender and drain.
Combine noodles, corned beef, cheese, cream of chicken soup, milk and onion. Pour into a 2 quart casserole dish. Top with buttered bread crumbs.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.