These rich little bites will fill you up fast, with cream cheese and crab and flaky, store-bought phyllo cups.
INGREDIENTS (for 7 servings):
- 1 (6 ounce) can crab meat, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 (2.1 ounce) package mini phyllo tart shells
- 3/8 cup cocktail sauce
In a small mixing bowl, combine crab meat, cream cheese, dill, garlic, and parsley. Blend well. Spoon the mixture into thawed shells. Spoon cocktail sauce on some or all of the shells (if desired). Keep the crab shells refrigerated until serving.