A noodle, crab, shrimp, and vegetable casserole that is creative, and to my tastebuds, delicious.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 3/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 chopped onions
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cooked crabmeat
- 1 (4 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
- 1 cup diced celery
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente. Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
Add mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and onion to the noodles; mix well. Stir in green pepper, crab, shrimp and celery. Salt and pepper to taste. Spoon mixture into an 8x8 inch casserole dish. Sprinkle bread crumbs to taste over the casserole.
Bake 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until brown and bubbly.