This is just the best crab dip ever! Try it and I promise, it will all be eaten and the recipe asked for! Best served with buttery, round crackers, but excellent with raw veggies too! Adjust the amounts of imitation crab and hot pepper sauce to taste.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce
In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese and sour cream. Mix in the celery, green onions, lemon juice, Cheddar cheese, imitation crab and hot pepper sauce. Serve chilled.