For a deliciously festive salad toss cooked pasta with bite-sized bits of broccoli and cauliflower, chopped tomatoes, chives and crabmeat. Then pour your favorite Italian dressing over the whole thing and chill, baby!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 12 ounces uncooked tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 head fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 2 cups balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and rinse.
In a large bowl combine the broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, chives, crabmeat and pasta. Pour entire bottle of oil and vinegar salad dressing over all and toss to coat.