A crab and Swiss cheese mixture is spread on rolls, topped with water chestnuts, and baked until golden brown.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 (8 ounce) package dinner rolls
- 1 (5 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
In a medium bowl, mix together crabmeat, green onion, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder.
Separate dinner rolls into 3 pieces each. Spoon equal portions of the crabmeat mixture onto the roll pieces. Top with water chestnuts.
Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 12 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown.