Serve this creamy cheese and crab spread on crackers, or use it as a dip for breadsticks and veggies. You can also use shrimp instead of the crab.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 (8 ounce) jar cocktail sauce
In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce. Stir in the green onions and crabmeat. Chill in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before serving.
When ready to serve, mound with cocktail sauce.