Rich and cheesy enchiladas stuffed with imitation (or real) crab, mushrooms, sauce, and cheese!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 pound imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Mexican-style cheese blend
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
In a large bowl, mix the imitation crabmeat, red enchilada sauce, cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms, and 1/2 the cheese. Roll an equal amount of the mixture in each tortilla. Arrange the filled tortillas in the prepared baking dish, and cover with the enchilada sauce. Top with the remaining cheese.
Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cheese is bubbly. Allow to sit about 5 minutes before serving.