This crab/shrimp/pasta entree is great served with a Caesar salad, hard rolls, asparagus and a nice white wine. It's quite rich, so it goes a long way!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1/2 pound fresh crab meat
- 1/2 pound cooked salad shrimp
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, and mayonnaise. Stir until smooth. Stir in the crabmeat, shrimp and uncooked noodles.
Spoon into an ungreased 9x12 inch baking dish. Sprinkle top with cheese. Bake, covered, in the preheated oven for 35 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle onion rings over the top. Return to oven and bake for 10 minutes.