A lovely appetizer that will keep your guests raving.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 24 (3 inch) tart shells, baked
- 30 pods snow peas, blanched
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
Place pea pods and the crabmeat in a food processor, pulse just until chopped. Add the egg, mayonnaise, celery, onion and mustard. Pulse briefly, just until mixed together.
Spoon into tart shells and chill.