Hash brown potatoes are smothered with cream of chicken soup and sour cream, and baked with crabmeat and Cheddar cheese.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups butter, melted and divided
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 pound crabmeat
- 1 (16 ounce) package Cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Pour 1 cup melted butter in a 9x13 inch casserole dish. Spread frozen hash browns in the bottom of the dish.
In a small bowl combine chicken soup and sour cream; spread over hash browns. Sprinkle crab meat evenly over potatoes and top with cheese. Pour remaining 1/2 cup melted butter over cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.