Ketchup, steak sauce, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce come together to make a cocktail sauce with kick.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (36 ounce) bottle ketchup
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 15 drops hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt
Squeeze ketchup into a bowl. Pour in steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice. Stir in horseradish, hot pepper sauce, and salt, and mix well.