Cranberries, apples and bananas make for a moist, flavorful quick bread. Great for breakfast or dessert!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup chopped cranberries
- 1 apple - peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 banana, peeled and mashed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
In a medium bowl, stir together the flour and sugar. Add the oil, milk and eggs, mix until well blended. Stir in the cranberries, banana and apple, mix until fruit is evenly distributed. Pour into the prepared pan.
Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, until a toothpick or knife inserted, comes out clean.