Fragrant and chunky cranberry sauce. Perfect for spooning over Turkey Tenderloins.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 cup apples - peeled, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
In a medium saucepan combine the water and sugar. Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat. Add the cranberries, apples, cider vinegar, raisins and spices. Bring to a boil, then simmer gently for 10 minutes stirring often.
Pour mixture into a mixing bowl. Place plastic wrap directly on the surface of the sauce. Cool to room temperature and serve or cover and refrigerate. Bring chutney to room temperature before serving.