Your guests will love the looks and taste of this chilly red punch featuring a fancy floating cranberry ice ring.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen cranberry juice cocktail, thawed
- 1 cup cranberry-flavored liqueur (optional)
- Red food coloring (optional)
- 2 liters club soda or ginger ale, chilled
- Cranberry Ice Ring:
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup cranberries and lime slices or mint leaves
Prepare cranberry ice ring one day in advance.
In punch bowl, combine EAGLE BRAND®, cranberry concentrate, liqueur and food coloring(optional). Just before serving add club soda and Cranberry Ice Ring or ice cubes. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
Cranberry Ice Ring: 1. Combine cranberry juice cocktail and water. In 1 1/2 quart ring mold, pour 1/2 cup cranberry liquid. 2. Arrange cranberries and lime slices or mint leaves in mold; freeze 2 hours. 3. Add remaining 3 cups cranberry liquid to mold; freeze overnight.