A layer of creamy lime gelatin studded with pineapple is sandwiched between layers of cranberry gelatin and whipped topping. Garnish with chopped nuts.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (6 ounce) package cranberry flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) package lime flavored gelatin mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Prepare cranberry gelatin according to directions. Pour into a 9x13 inch dish. Stir in cranberries. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
Prepare lime gelatin according to directions. Allow to cool slightly, and then blend in cream cheese. Mix in pineapple. Slowly layer over cranberry gelatin. Allow to set for at least 4 hours.
Just before serving, spread on whipped topping and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.