An orange glaze complements this bar filled with dried cranberries, coconut and macadamia nuts.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cold LAND O LAKES® Butter, cut into pieces*
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine all crust ingredients in small mixer bowl. Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into ungreased 8-inch square baking pan. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned.
Meanwhile, combine all filling ingredients in medium bowl; mix well. Carefully spread filling over hot, partially baked crust. Bake for 22 to 27 minutes or until golden brown.
Meanwhile, combine powdered sugar, orange peel and enough orange juice for desired glazing consistency in a small bowl. Drizzle glaze over warm bars. Cool completely.
* Substitute LAND O LAKES® Soft Baking Butter with Canola Oil right from the refrigerator.