A breakfast bread made in a bread machine with cranberries and walnuts.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/8 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon dry milk powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select cycle; press Start. If your machine has a Fruit setting, add the cranberries and nuts at the signal, or about 5 minutes before the kneading cycle has finished.