A raspberry Dijon vinaigrette dresses up baby greens topped with cranberries, toasted pecans, red onion, and feta cheese.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste (optional)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups mixed salad greens, rinsed and dried
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- crumbled feta cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spread pecans evenly on a baking sheet. Toast for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned and fragrant.
In a small bowl, stir together the vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper; mix until sugar and salt dissolve. Whisk in olive oil.
In a salad bowl, toss together the greens, cranberries, pecans, onions, and cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette, and toss gently to coat.