Chicken breasts baked with an onion cranberry sauce for a simple, sweet and tangy dinner. A great company dish to serve with hot, fluffy white rice.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 12 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/4 cups cranberry sauce
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup French-style salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
Arrange chicken in an 11x17 inch baking dish. In a medium bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, soup mix, salad dressing, sugar and ground black pepper. Mix well and spoon mixture over chicken.
Cover dish and bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.