Cranberry sauce and walnuts are a perfect holiday complement to this chilled cheesecake pie.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages cheesecake flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 KEEBLER® READY CRUST® Graham Pie Crust
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, divided
Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes and lemon peel. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute. Gently stir in half of whipped topping. Spread half of pudding mixture on bottom of crust.
Spread half of cranberry sauce over pudding mixture. Sprinkle 1/4 cup walnuts. Top with remaining pudding mixture.
Refrigerate 4 hours until set. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and 1/4 cup walnuts. Serve with remaining cranberry sauce. Refrigerate leftovers.
To toast walnuts, spread evenly on baking sheet. Place in a 375 F oven for 3-5 minutes or until walnuts are toasted.