This delicious, colorful slaw is tart, sweet, and perfect for the holidays!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- ground black pepper to taste
In a large bowl, toss together the coleslaw mix, onion, celery, cranberries, and walnuts. Mix the vinegar, sugar, oil, salt, mustard, and pepper in a jar with a lid. Pour over the slaw mixture, and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.