A spicy, sweet wheat bread gets a bang from dried cranberries.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
Place all ingredients (except cranberries) in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select Sweet Bread cycle; press Start.
If your machine has a Fruit setting, add the cranberries at the signal, or about 5 minutes before the kneading cycle has finished.