This dish can be made with either crawfish or shrimp. It's a great crowd pleaser. Serve with a salad and crispy French bread.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 (8 ounce) packages angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook angel hair pasta until al dente. Drain.
In a large saute pan, heat butter over medium heat until melted. Stir in the Cajun seasoning and heavy cream. Cook until sauce is reduced by half.
Stir in the green onions and crayfish or shrimp. Heat thoroughly. Serve over hot angel hair pasta.