Packed with chocolate chips and raspberries, you almost could serve these egg bagels for dessert!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 5 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate squares
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Combine the flour, yeast, sugar, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda together.
In a separate bowl combine the eggs, oil, and warm water. Add this to the flour mixture and mix until you form a wet dough. Stir in the chocolate and the raspberries.
Divide dough into 12 equal pieces. Roll each piece into long snake and then form into the shape of a bagel. Place bagels onto a baking sheet.
Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for about 1 hour. Enjoy the craaaaaaaazy bagels.