Pineapple, walnuts and pecans add a sweet crunch to this spreadable hors d 'oeuvres.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 2 cups finely chopped walnuts
Place cream cheese in a medium size mixing bowl. Mix until cream cheese is soft. Mix in bell pepper, green onions, crushed pineapple, and seasoning salt.
Line another mixing bowl with plastic wrap. Form the mixture into a ball and place it on the plastic wrap. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until the ball has set, 2 hours or more.
When ready to serve, roll the cheese ball in the nuts and serve.