This creamy frosting is wonderfully good on yellow or white cakes. This recipe makes enough to frost one 9x13 inch cake. Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple pie filling
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
In a large bowl, mix softened cream cheese with whipped topping, confectioners sugar and vanilla. Mix well and frost cake with this mixture. Spread pineapple pie filling over frosting, sprinkle with coconut and chopped nuts. Enjoy!