EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk gives this cheesecake a creamy and smooth texture. Top with a raspberry spread, or serve plain.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream, at room temperature
- Raspberry Topping (optional)
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; press firmly on bottom of ungreased 9-inch spring form pan.
In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND® until smooth. Add eggs and lemon juice; mix well. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until set.
Remove from oven; top with sour cream. Bake 5 minutes longer. Cool. Chill. Prepare Raspberry Topping (optional) and serve with cheesecake. Store covered in refrigerator.
New York Style Cheesecake: Increase cream cheese to 4 (8-ounce) packages and eggs to 4. Proceed as directed, adding 2 tablespoons flour after eggs. Bake 1 hour 10 minutes or until center is set. Omit sour cream. Cool. Chill. Serve and store as directed.