This is a coconut cake that you won't have to slave over! A white cake is filled with a cream of coconut and condensed milk mixture, topped with whipped topping and finished with flaked coconut. It's that easy!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package flaked coconut
Prepare cake according to package directions. Bake in a 9x13 inch pan. Cool completely.
In a small bowl combine cream of coconut and condensed milk.
Poke holes in cake with a straw. Pour milk mixture over cake and spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle coconut over cake.